I have taken 699 corporate plan from Vodafone. First month bill was not according to my plan.

I complaint and escalated to proper authorities, through mails, calls (CORPORATECARE.DEL@Vodafone.com, jaspreetsingh.sethi@vodafone.com as told to me). However after calling and follow up of more than two weeks, always I got assurance and instruction to fwd the complaint and call to this and that person.

But no action over my complaint. It seems they are just trying to linger on.

I don;t want to chnage my number. Can someone guide me how I can complaint and to which forum.

Comments

go to vodafone care and change prepaid and then other network.

pls activate my sim benefite plan my num. 8860500061

New Delhi, Delhi, India #730087

i want to change my internet plan of 250 for 1 GB ph numb 8860774488

Regards

Azad

i went to pay the bill in JMD mall gurgaon & Mr jasmeet floor manager has abused me ,not only abused bt the all staff tried to fight me..is this the way to talk with the custmer

i request to take action against him,this is a very serious matter otherwise i will my numb..8860774488,9899284358,9999302930,9999293030 9873604358 /

regards

Azad

Delhi, Delhi, India #641363

dese people should be dragged to court the customer care people dont even know what all services they have and every *** says a diff plan and u end up shelling out ur cash.... i have literally cried .. bloody *** i wish dis company dissolves

Delhi, Delhi, India #606240

i am pissed of vodafone postpaid connection.....the customer executive all time do a *** and can't solve problems of customers..... :( :(

my bill not ricieved all reddy one month a go

plz give my std call rate detail my vodafone plan 99 corporate plan it has std charges 50p/m my charges is 1.50p/m why i want to change my no in prepaid

i want to change my cug connection number

plz provide free mesgs & voda to voda free at my no.plz plz its a request

please provede the new facility vodafone to vodafone free on my corporat connection,,,,,,,,

dear sir,

I would like to change my postpaid number (9899460733)into prepaid due to my personel problems.so i request you to change this.

though all customer services are bad but these guys specialise in torture art!

only once i faced problem it made me pray i never have to talk to them again ever in my life!

:cry

they will messup with the packs on your bill thts a given.

now i paid bill to their representative who collects bill from your residence.. apparently they never got the receipt or some thing happened and even aftr mailing them scanned copy of the receipt they disconnected my number how sick is that!!!

i have mailed like 10 mails to them all containing copy of receipt after 10 days they wake up oh please send them to corporate email id as your act is corporate not to other id we told you and in the mean time they disconnected it..

guys as long as your luck is with you and you dont have to talk to their customer service everything is fine.. ppl but once you get in any prob rest assured you r in deep **** all they can say is meaningless lines and then do nothing there system is so un integrated tht you get calls for same issue so many times everyone asking same q again!! god ppl please talk among your self!!!

hi guys dis is mak today on 7thsep 2009 i've spoked to one Csr(cstmr Cre Rep) those people told me they will send the itemised bill to my mail ID... but not even once they have sent the bill to my mail ID..

i started shouting on him then that fellow said "sir be professional or else i will disconnect d call n that *** disconnect he is so rude... very bad exp with vdfne Cstmr Cre Rep,, so much of Attitude is this the way to speak with Cstmrs, well V thought that vodafone is the Best Provider in India, so v optd it... but v r not satisfied with vdfne...!!! Change your CSR's Coz they don have manners to speak with customers very rude..

i don kno wat there quality managers, process managers T.L's wat they r doing, they cnt even handle a team or 1 guy, just hav bcme Faculty of vdfne..

nut what so ever Guys its a "HUMBLE REQUEST DON GO FOR VODAFONE"Specially Postpaid. u guys can gimme a feedback at hawks_mak07@yahoo.co.in 8) :?

1 month back a vodafone executive gave me a postpaid scheme in wich he told me 2 hv free massages n free calls but i found nothing in my bill....i accept that u wil discount my bill as soon possibe.n the executive is rohit n his number is 9999934596. plz take action against him.