Chapel En Le Frith, England
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Vodafone continuously charge me for services that wont work. I have complained by phone, letter, email, in several stores, and live chat.

In return their totally incompetent staff have ignored and insulted me. They have locked me out of my account and emailed my login details to strangers and when I complained they flatly refused to even look into how they did it.

They also discussed my account with my daughter, who told them she was not me. My personal information is not safe with vodafraud and yours won't be either if you sign up with the worst mobile network in the world.

Natalie_Davis78 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Vodafone. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vodafone to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vodafone and vodafone customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments